 CAD / 2548
2547  |  2549
Subject:
Viweing Dat Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 14:29:51 GMT

Hello,
Sorry to bug everyone again, but i have another question. When I try to view
someone's DAT file, I get a DOS prompt, but nothing happens. Also, when I am
asked in which program I want to open the file, LDraw is not listed as an
option, so I chose something that I thought might work, but nothing is
happening, and i can't seem to change which program I want to view the model
in. Once again, sorry for bugging everyone.
~Greg