 CAD / 2544
    Re: Datsville —John VanZwieten
   (...) Unfortunately, both. The plates underneath I can take care of, but the windows through the unfinished backs of buildings will be difficult-- especially where there isn't any glass. BTW: we now have a train station and so need a train :-) I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Datsville —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) We should hold back on trains untill someone makes the curved track pieces. And yes trains can do hills. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)