 CAD / 2542
  Re: Datsville

(...) You got 2 gray 32x32s, just make sure you landscape any area not used by the station or driveways/parking lots. Your station doesn't by chance have bay doors on both sides, does it? The streets on the long sides of your plot are 1-way, so it (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Datsville

(...) two (...) the (...) bay (...) are (...) OK it's officially done. I need to build one more truck and that will put the closing 0 at line 999. The trucks are not inlined either. One thing that I do need to know is what color(s) should the trucks (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)