 CAD / 2508
    Re: LCadville —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   John VanZwieten: (...) We are planning to raytrace a "documentary" about life in a LEGO town on Linux Demo Day (the Linux part is that we are going to distribute the calculations on several Linux machines). May we use LCadville as the stage for the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

        Re: LCadville —Duane Hess
     (...) Feel free to use my Debris Removal Truck. Eric has made a nice animation if you want to use it. (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LCadville —John VanZwieten
    Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk> wrote in message news:FHHMvL.E6y@lugnet.com... (...) Absolutely! Let me know when it gets complete enough for you (or when you just need it anyway) and I'll zip you all the .dat files, or just the POV (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)