 CAD / 2452
    6575? —Laurentino Martins
    Hello, I've been away from this group for a few months now and all my software is most certainly outdated (LDraw and stuff), although I have all of it working in perfect order. I only need to draw I quick LDraw pic of a robotics mechanism (for the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 6575? —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) you are probobly talking About the technic cam. it is available in one of the latest parts updates. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)