 CAD / 2452
2451  |  2453
Subject:
6575?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:23:55 GMT

Hello,

I've been away from this group for a few months now and all my software is most certainly outdated (LDraw and stuff), although I have all of it working in perfect order.

I only need to draw I quick LDraw pic of a robotics mechanism (for the robotics newsgroup), but unfortunately I can not find the 6575 part anywhere!
That part is the oval technics thingy that was used in the space shuttle crane.

Can someone please send it to me to my e-mail address?

Thanks!! :-)

Laurentino Martins

[ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ]
[ http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/ ]