 CAD / 2395
  My first night with MLCad

(...) in a word: "Wow!".. this, my friends, is the start of what we've been waiting for.. most of you know what a huge 3DSMAX fan i am.. so i've spent a great deal of time in a similar interface.. i've spent the entire evening playing in MLCad, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My first night with MLCad

(...) Hopefully, Mike's updates will have a lower bugs-per-revision rate than mine do. Nice subject line. Steve (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My first night with MLCad

Thank you all for this nice words about my work. I got a number of comments, requests and let me say something like bug reports. I will do my best to bring that things in. By the way, something about myself: My real name is Michael Lachmann, and I'm (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)