 CAD / 2392
Re: Technic Ski Pole
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:45:18 GMT

On 8/19/1999, at 5:37 PM, John VanZwieten wrote:

It's all coming back to me now!

Did you use those particular words on purpose? Just curious.

The Ski Pole is in the current vote, and isn't
even the part I'm looking for.  I need the town umbrella • stand--which by the way
_really_ needs a new name.  How about the Bar category?

Yes, I agree. I don't actually have the part, so I won't use it,
but I
think the bar catagory is a better place.

Ryan

"If I mess up, if I don't accomplish what I want to accomplish,
it's okay, because God loves me and he's got my future in his
hands."  Orel Hershiser