 CAD / 2391
Re: Technic Ski Pole
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:38:04 GMT

It's all coming back to me now!  The Ski Pole is in the current vote, and isn't
even the part I'm looking for.  I need the town umbrella stand--which by the way
_really_ needs a new name.  How about the Bar category?

-John Van

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message
Has the Technic Ski Pole been done, and if so, what's its name?  I could swear • I
remember that being added recently, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks for any help--it's the last piece I need to finish LDrawing my T-16
Skyhopper.

-John Van