 CAD / 2315
RE: Does L3P handle LDLITE commands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:51:59 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

"Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> writes:

Yes, try the v1.2 BETA L3P which includes:
990212 Added support for TRANSLATE, ROTATE, SCALE, • TRANSFORM meta commands
http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/test/l3p32b.zip

Yup, this version did indeed handle the TRANSLATE and ROTATE keywords.
Thanks!

I'm not too happy that it did not run under MS-DOS, though.
L3P used to be one of the very few applications which I
could use under Linux by running DOSEMU, a DOS emulator.

Oh, thanks, I'll make a note that L3P runs under Linux too,
when I release v1.2.

However, it did run under Linux by using WINE, so it's not
like this is the end of the world or anyhting.

Actually there is a 16 bit beta too:
http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/test/l3pb.zip
However, I had used a wrong memory model when compiling it,
and it may produce some garbage in the POV-file. Since I
haven't got the source any longer for that particular
April-beta, I refer to the 32 bit beta. See also:
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.cad.dev:1579
/Lars