 CAD / 2253
    POV and trees and mountains —Christopher Tracey
   While browsing for some data today at work, I came across a page a the US Forest Service. The page described a system they developed to look at how timber management processes can affect the landscape views. While the ForestService is doing some (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: POV and trees and mountains —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) That'd be awesome! I took a look at the page, and I'd love to see Fallingwater in there--or an AT-ST walker or speeder bike :) --Bram (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)