 CAD / 2227
    help with LDLITE and a problem with Ldraw —Blake Christopher Gettig
   Ok,I down loaded these programs so I could see other peoples models on the net. I click on the DAT link on the top of the page, click on "open from location", open the file in LDLITE and nothing appears. Really bugs me because they can my models but (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: help with LDLITE and a problem with Ldraw —Steve Bliss
   (...) The current version of LDLite has some issues with displaying online content directly from Internet Explorer (I don't know about Netscape). It's because LDLite doesn't like spaces in directory names. IE always caches files in "Temporary (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)