 CAD / 2217
    confused about posting models —Blake Christopher Gettig
   I know I've asked about this before, but I'm still confused about posting my models. I have some models on my computer that are ready to go. However, they have been converted from LeoCAD to .dat format. Because in LeoCAD you are able to rotate your (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: confused about posting models —John VanZwieten
    Blake Christopher Gettig <gettig@gvec.net> wrote in message news:FEvIC4.G66@lugnet.com... (...) The people here won't have trouble rotating a model to see a particular step if they want to. We generally are just looking at the model as a whole, and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)