 CAD / 2177
  Re: l3p hates me

First thing to check, this sounds like the problem I was having.. l3p can't find your pov-ray directory to save the files into.. POV has to be in a 8.3 dos type name format.. of course this means reinstalling it.. and I'd use a very short name.. my (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: l3p hates me

(...) Ok..renamed/reinstalled POVray, got LDAO, (works) got visual basic module, got l3pao, this give me "run time error "76" PATH not found. and lp3 didn't do anymore than it did before. bleck. (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)