 CAD / 215
Re: Submerging Submarine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 20:21:51 GMT

Now, THAT is REALISTIC! Great! What about to use my not yet official
3005-ers with letters and numers in the LDraw file before converting to
Pov-Ray to make it even better? :)
http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/voting/9810part.zip

Once again, fantastic!
/Tore

Anders Isaksson wrote:

With the help of the friendly LCAD list, I have
managed to render decent water (at least I think
it is), to sink my submarine into.

You can see the result (and POVRay script) at:
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/povwater.htm

If You have the time for it, please take a walk
through the BlockCAD gallery at:
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm

and let me know what You think.

(Remember - BlockCAD can export to LDraw).

Anders Isaksson