 CAD / 2104
RE: Animation: Space ship taking off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 07:35:48 GMT

On July 2nd Fredrik Glöckner wrote:
I've made a short animation.  It features a space ship taking
off.  It's 160 frames, 128x96 pixels per frame and approx
5 seconds.  (24 frames per second.)  I've used the MPEG1
compression standard, which achieves a nice total size of 100KB.

As we say in Jutland: not that bad...
Definitely worth at least a MB of download time.
/Lars