 CAD / 2082
    exporting LeoCAD files to .dat format and configuring web browser —Blake Christopher Gettig
    Thanks for help you all!!! I'm still a little confused how to export to .dat files from LeoCAD. When I go to export under file I get a window that askes for the path etc. How do I fill that out? Once they are converted to .dat files, do I e-mail (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: exporting LeoCAD files to .dat format and configuring web browser —John VanZwieten
      Blake Christopher Gettig <gettig@gvec.net> wrote in message news:FE5wIn.4Gy@lugnet.com... (...) If you are using NNTP, just copy the text of the .dat file (it's really just a text file) into your post to a Lugnet .dat group. If you are using the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: exporting LeoCAD files to .dat format and configuring web browser —Jeff Stembel
   (...) To View: Well, first you need to have LDraw and the latest updates installed. Then download and install LDLite ( (URL) ), associate .dat files with it, and I think you have to use the web interface to view them (there is a link at the top of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)