 CAD / 2075
2074  |  2076
Subject:
help\advice with CAD stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 00:53:06 GMT

  I am new to lego CAD programs and I had down loaded Ldraw.  However, having
grown up with mac computers, I couldn't get used to the dos enviroment.  It
was taking me ages to make simple models.  Therefor, I down loaded LeoCAD, and
I have been able to ajust easly.

  Being new I have a couple of questions:
1. what is ray-tracing and what is it used for
2. how can I post my LeoCAD made designs.

  Could some body please help me?

Thank You!!!