 CAD / 1945
    LDAO —Christien Bunting
   What is LDAO ? sorry , I'm a newbie to the group. Thanks Chriss (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDAO —Steve Bliss
   (...) It's short for LDraw Add-On. It's a program I wrote as a GUI front-end LDraw. It was too hard to learn, remember and type all of LDraw's command-line options. So I threw LDAO together for my personal use, but didn't publish it. Before LDAO's (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)