 CAD / 1942
Re: l3p and that autoexec.bat command set ldrawdir..?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 06:11:07 GMT

On Tue, 8 Jun 1999 05:29:48 GMT, "Thomas Burger" <TBurger666@aol.com> wrote:

can someone, anyone (If you know..?) how I insert "set LDRAWDIR=" to my
autoexec.bat?

any help appreciated.

Not sure if it is still needed, but do this.

Somewhere in your autoexec.bat file place a line like this:
SET LDRAWDIR=M:\Lego\Ldraw

Of course, substitute the path to your ldraw directory. And note there is no
trailing backslash at the end.  Save and reboot.
After rebooting, you should be able to go to the dos prompt and type the word
SET then press |Enter| to see if the environmental variable is properly set.
You will likely see other variables too, but all your concerned with is the
LDRAWDIR variable.

-- Terry K --