 CAD / 193
Re: Sorry...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 12:29:27 GMT

Once upon a time, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) wrote:

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Once upon a time, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) wrote:

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
There currently is no way to use LDLite for rendering images from the
HTML Generator.  That will be fixed in the next release.

YES!  YES!!!  YES!!!!!

I'll get on that right away.
Well, maybe not *right away*, but RSN.

You can't tell I'm anxious for that, can you?  Can't tell you how
painful it was to do everything else with LDAO and LDLite but still
have to use LDRAW for the other stuff.  :)

I'm just glad some people use that darn HTML Generator.  *I* like it,
but I also wrote it.  So I figure I'm biased.

Steve