 CAD / 1921
  Re: 1/2 way done with 30407. asking for subpart if anyone has it...

(...) I've got just what you are looking for, and will post it Monday. -John Van (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 1/2 way done with 30407. asking for subpart if anyone has it...

(...) I see you found what you needed, though I would suggest using swh1.dat rather than swh4.dat, as the latter is "pinched" at one end as on the SW windscreen. The perils of split groups. -John Van (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)