 CAD / 1919
Re: New Zacktron Model: Troop Dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:00:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Terry Keller writes:
On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 01:43:02 GMT, Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:

Hey...
Its been a long time since I've churned out a model in ldraw, so take a
look at this one, and comments are appreciated!!

0 TD-08 Troop Dropship

Pretty cool there Tim.  I like the swiveling weapons on the pods.  :-)
Where is the rendering?  (I saw that light.dat in there)

I have a rendering I will use for the Zacktron stat page.  I have to kill the
light.dat files (since they don't appear to work properly) and also do some
color correcting on my neon pieces first though and re-render it.  That's ok,
it only takes minutes with LDAO and a PII 400 :)

Note that at least two lines have been wrapped.  Need to increase the line
length when posting.  And what is part 2033.dat?

A typo I didn't catch :)

And there are a lot of moved parts you might want to update.

Yeah, I should install the last three updates and run makelist :)  Is there an
automatic part number changer for updated parts?

Keep Building!!

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

You've seen their sites and read their posts, now see their faces:
RTL/LUGNET Legofest 1999: http://www.zacktron.com/legofest/

LEGO: SP++++c(6973)[ip++++ bt2++++ ex+++ ft+++ sp+++ ut++]
AQ+++(6175)[an+++ as++ hn-- sr--] TO++[ob+ dv+ tc-- tt-- tjr.---] TC++ CA+ PI+
BV--- DU--- HM--- S+ LS>+++  #++++  Hal M+ A+ YB82m