 CAD / 191
Re: Backgrounds in POVray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 23:57:47 GMT

the number outside the location of the plane where you want the model to
stand if I remember correctly will move it up and down. at least that's how
I did it with mine
De Bengel wrote in message <3641d92c.145899812@lugnet.com>...
On Mon, 2 Nov 1998 18:39:10 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K)
wrote:
In the Categories, look at  "Heightfields" and "Planet Images"

I guess I need to learn a lot more about POV-Ray. Working with the
examples is easy. I got gforge from one of the links, and getting a
lunar surface in POV-Ray works. But getting a l3p converted LDraw file
to stand on that surface is a complete mistery to me. camera and
lightpoint are different in the two files, and how to adjust these is
beyond me.

____
|oooo| Cheers,
|oooo| Wouter van Wageningen
¯¯¯¯

Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/