 CAD / 1874
    Re: mockup of the SW PIECES —Ryan Dennett
   JW, it is a useless attempt to even make mockups with out the real parts. I don't have the piece from below so I really shouldn't comment, but the TIE cockpit is pathetic. The real one is two studs deep, not one. The landspeeder engine is about a (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: mockup of the SW PIECES —Jonathan Wilson
   i am aware of that. they are not even suppost to be anhthing like the real one. the landspeeder engine is just something i threw together to distinguish it from the 1 x 2 with jet engine. i deleted the studs and added 2 studs to the outside so that (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.cad)