 CAD / 1874
Re: mockup of the SW PIECES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 21:47:02 GMT

JW, it is a useless attempt to even make mockups with out
the real parts. I don't have the piece from below so I really shouldn't
comment, but the TIE cockpit is pathetic. The real one is two studs
deep, not one. The landspeeder engine is about a million light years
off.
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda

That doesn't apply to tou as all you do is try :-P