 CAD / 1849
1848  |  1850
Subject:
SW Imperial Probe Droid MOC (only 3KB DAT file)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 03:46:24 GMT

Thanks to all of you who commented on my water tower model posted to
lugnet.cad.dat.models.

I have posted the DAT file for my attempt at an Imperial Probe droid from The
Empire Strikes Back. (I have not inlined any pieces, and it is only a 3kb DAT
file.)
Or go to my web site and look at photos, a POV RAY rendering, or download the
DAT file from there.

Ben Gatrelle
http://home.att.net/~bgatrelle/creations.htm