 CAD / 1843
    Round walls (was Re: check out my Water Tower model —Eric Brok
    Ben Gatrelle wrote in message ... (...) web (...) Oh, well, you just 'beat' my schedule :-) I thought of the use of 1x3 and 1x1 rounds for rounded walls a few weeks ago, and planned to post it as an original idea sometime soon, but didn't get (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Round walls (was Re: check out my Water Tower model —Eric Brok
     I just went ahead an added the pics to LEGO on my mind. (URL) from menu: Buildings: Curved walls ObTrains: Also new pics from a WW-II Rail gun (cannon). (URL) from menu: Trains: WW-II Rail gun Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

         Re: Round walls (was Re: check out my Water Tower model —James Mathis
     Erik, I'm glad you posted the photographs of the curved wall you built. The semicircular building is very nice. The effect is quite stunning! That's LEGO?! Curved builing. I love the building techniques that get shared throughout these newsgroups: (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Round walls (was Re: check out my Water Tower model —Ben Gatrelle
   Glad you posted. That is a good use of the rounded wall. Castle is one of my favorite themes. The built-in arches are cool. Ben Gatrelle (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)