 CAD / 1832
  Re: Fallingwater landscape

(...) Bram, Dang! I wanted to see this, but the URL is reported as not found. The /pov/ directory is there, but the default page doesn't include that scene. Help? -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Fallingwater landscape

(...) It's not in the default page, but the image I linked to should show up. When I have all the photos developed & scanned and a few more renderings completed, I'll make a page for this model. Terry, *you* shouldn't complain about people posting (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Fallingwater landscape

(...) Who, me? :-) The link is working now, and I am impressed. Very good representation of the home. Putting it in an appropriate scene with trees and water will be tough, though. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.cad)