 CAD / 1828
1827  |  1829
Subject:
Composite JPG of lots of parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 12:33:15 GMT

    Is anyone (else) interested in some composites I made of the parts
bby number?  I was tired of searching the tiny files, so I made some
big ones to speed the task.  They are strictly arranged by number, but
my next generation of them will be by my own idea of which pieces
belong together.  I thought I'd also spin off some combinations for
labelling storage boxes, but that's another newsgroup. :-)

LMK, OK?  I sure won't post those monsters here.
Billb.