 CAD / 1784
Re: SW parts wanted in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 21:55:26 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote:
Hacks for several SW parts I posted as one big .dat file, so you will have to
cut and paste them into seperate .dat files yourself:
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.cad.dat:61

Wow, thanks, John.

30373 - funky inverted slope from TIE fighter, etc.
For some reason I just don't like that piece.

I didn't at first, either.  It's come to grow on me.

30364 and 30365 - ratcheting hinge pieces from X-Wing fighter wings, etc.
I'm working on these as we speak, or as I write anyway.

Again, thanks.  I shall wait.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.