 CAD / 1783
Re: SW parts wanted in LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 21:54:50 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote in message
news:373B3BC1.EB42F0F7@geocities.com...
Hey all,

I am looking for a few of the new Star Wars parts for my next LDraw model.
For at least one of them, I know it has been done but I can't find it.

30360 - engine cowling piece from X-Wing, etc. (I'm sure this one is already
done)

Hacks for several SW parts I posted as one big .dat file, so you will have to
cut and paste them into seperate .dat files yourself:
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.cad.dat:61

30373 - funky inverted slope from TIE fighter, etc.

For some reason I just don't like that piece.

30364 and 30365 - ratcheting hinge pieces from X-Wing fighter wings, etc.

I'm working on these as we speak, or as I write anyway.

-John Van