 CAD / 17788
  Lego R2-D2 Maths Worksheet

Hi all, You can find my latest LDraw related experiment here - it's a maths worksheet featuring a Lego R2-D2! (URL) created the R2-D2 graphic using the following technique: 1. Built model in MLCAD (LDR file available here (URL) Loaded model in (...) (13 years ago, 30-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego R2-D2 Maths Worksheet

They look nice... One question, wasn't it possible to use directly a vectorial format in Open Office (reading documentaion, I see that direct svg support is still not perfect, but perhaps other formats?). And if you are stuck with png, why not (...) (13 years ago, 1-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)