 CAD / 17678
  Re: Animated minfigs

(...) Not when using my LDA program. (But OTOH, no progress is made on that project.) Take the walking minifig in this scene: (URL) is called Fig02 in the main animation script. To make him walk, all I had to do was to just add the line: " (...) (13 years ago, 13-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Animated minfigs

(...) LD4D uses packages in order to reuse existing actors and animation sequences that use them in other animations. But it is some what limited in the way an actor is a static collection of parts (e.g. minifig space man). But you could still reuse (...) (13 years ago, 16-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad)