 CAD / 17594
  LDConfig Manager Update (1.0.3.0)

I just released another update on LDConfig Manager. Now I feel that the LDConfig Manager is nearly finished and can be used to generate exact the same LDconfig as it has been done by hand so far. LDConfig.ldr will be saved with 'UTF-8 without BOM' (...) (14 years ago, 4-Feb-11, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)