 CAD / 17594
17593  |  17595
Subject:
LDConfig Manager Update (1.0.3.0)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2011 18:21:49 GMT

I just released another update on LDConfig Manager.

Now I feel that the LDConfig Manager is nearly finished and can be used to
generate exact the same LDconfig as it has been done by hand so far.

LDConfig.ldr will be saved with 'UTF-8 without BOM' encoding.

You can download as always at http://mikeheide2.kilu.de

If a feature that you like to have is still missing, please just drop me a note.

cu
mikeheide