 CAD / 17591
Re: New version of SketchUp-to-LDraw script
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2011 08:52:05 GMT

http://code.google.com/p/sketchupldraw/downloads/detail?name=ldraw_export.rb

It's far from perfect, but hopefully some will find it useful as-is.

(For those curious, the part I made is here:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/92579.dat and I documented my
efforts here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anoved/sets/72157625885422202/with/5401724026/)
Hi Jim,

Very interesting... one question before I commit myself to learn Sketchup, is it
possible to import LDraw primitives, and build more complex shapes on them? Lack
of proper integration of primitives is always what plagues advanced CAD tools
usage for LDraw authoring...

Philo