 CAD / 1754
Re: LDraw of my A-Wing Model available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 12:32:36 GMT

OK I will try and get it out soon although it might take a day or two for me to
get it all figured out so it works but I will post it soon.

Eric

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
When posting a .dat file, be sure to set your margins to 150 columns, or as
close as your software will let you.  This prevents line-wraps, which really
can mess up a model in LDLite.

-John Van

Eric Kingsley <kingsleyem@geocities.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
In lugnet.cad, Eric Kingsley writes:
Well I just finished my first LEdit/LDraw model (Great tool to all • involved
and thanks to Bram for getting me started!!!).  Anyway I have posted a
download at my web site as well as some LDraw Pics.  Just follow the link • to
the A-Wing Model under my Creations.

Please let me know what you think if you know LDraw and let me know if • there
is something I should be doing differantly.

Could you post the .dat file to lugnet.cad.dat?

I will try but it looks like I will need to inlay my sub-models and the
swwind.dat file so that everyone can look at it.  I will do it as soon as I
can but I am off to TRU shortly to get the new SW Lego.

If there is anything else I need to know to post to lugnet.cad.dat please • let
me know.

Eric Kingsley

-John Van