 CAD / 17520
  Re: I need insight/ideas for my new LDraw editor

Hi Roland, as author of SR 3D Builder I can say that the user interface is one of the most discussed feature of my application since what is easy/natural for me may not be for most of other users. During the many releases of the application I had to (...) (14 years ago, 31-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I need insight/ideas for my new LDraw editor

(...) I do like the auto snapping in your application and might someday implement a similar system. But somehow fiddling with grids etc makes it (to me anyways) somehow more fun creating the models. I know I'm somewhat weird about such things :) (...) (14 years ago, 1-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)