 CAD / 17509
    Last call for bug reports on LD4DStudio —Roland Melkert
   Hello all, Next week my vacation starts and I was planning to use part of it to make a final 1.2 version of LD4DStuido. But I have very little bug reports from people other than myself, so if you have something to report now is the time. Also the (...) (13 years ago, 28-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Last call for bug reports on LD4DStudio —Tore Eriksson
     (...) I really wish I had the time to dig into LD4DStudio and pass that learning threshold. But I have dedicated my vacation to add some seconds on my project: Animation from Datsville using my own LDA software. Far less advanced and developed than (...) (13 years ago, 28-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Last call for bug reports on LD4DStudio —Roland Melkert
   (...) Ok, I've finished all work on 1.2, so unless anyone reports something in the next few days. I will release it in the weekend. Like I said before, this will be the last version for a while, because I'm going to spent my time on my new LDraw (...) (13 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)