 CAD / 17511
Re: Last call for bug reports on LD4DStudio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2010 23:30:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert wrote:
Hello all,

Next week my vacation starts and I was planning to use part of it to make a
final 1.2 version of LD4DStuido.

But I have very little bug reports from people other than myself, so if you have
something to report now is the time.

Also the next version will probably be the last version for quite a while,
because I'm focusing on a new LDraw project which may (in the distant future)
replace LD4DStudio.

Greetings,

Roland

I really wish I had the time to dig into LD4DStudio and pass that learning
threshold. But I have dedicated my vacation to add some seconds on my project:
Animation from Datsville using my own LDA software. Far less advanced and
developed than yours, but since I created it, tailor made for my way of
thinking...

It's a dirty shame that you get so little feedback for your professional piece
of software. You really deserve better. At least here at Lugnet; I don't know if
you recieve more feedback via other channels.

/Tore