 CAD / 1744
  Error 200

After reinstalling LDRAW+LDAO+LDLITE onto my new computer (after my old crashed completely) I can not view any models from LDAO - I always get message about Error 200. I think that it is something wrong with my LDRAW.INI file. It's listing is below (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Error 200

(...) Congratulations! You have a fast computer! The problem is simple. Your computer is to fast to run LDraw. Gotcha! There is a fix for this. Goto: (URL) Terry K -- (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Error 200

(...) Thanks, Terry. Now LDraw works fine. I just moved from Pentium 100Mhz to Celeron 400 which is really nice. Play well Gintaras (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)