 CAD / 1746
Re: Error 200
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:04:17 GMT

Terry K wrote:

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 07:16:42 GMT, Gintaras Rumsas <agi_gr@kaunas.omnitel.net>
wrote:

After reinstalling LDRAW+LDAO+LDLITE onto my new computer (after my old
crashed completely) I can not view any models from LDAO - I always get
message about Error 200. I think that it is something wrong with my
LDRAW.INI file. It's listing is below this message.

Can anybody help me? I am new in LDRAW-LDAO, so any help will be very
useful.

Congratulations!  You have a fast computer!  The problem is simple.  Your
computer is to fast to run LDraw.

Gotcha!  There is a fix for this.  Goto:
http://hugin.ldraw.org/JJ_Memorial/rte200fx.html

-- Terry K --
Thanks, Terry. Now LDraw works fine. I just moved from Pentium 100Mhz to
Celeron 400 which is really nice.

Play well
Gintaras