 CAD / 17422
  SR 3D Builder 0.5.6.1 released

Hi everybody I'm proud to announce my latest release of the application with some great new functionality. Here is the list of what's new: Added - The ability to switch between standard user interface with free rotation, and a more common user (...) (14 years ago, 10-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.5.6.1 released

(...) run it - I really wanted to try it. (14 years ago, 10-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad)

  IMPORTANT FIX: SR 3D Builder 0.5.6.2

New version 0.5.6.2 with some really needed fixes for previous version about flex axles NON usability. As before, download from my website: (URL) apologize for this. Sergio (14 years ago, 12-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad)