 CAD / 17422
17421  |  17423
Subject:
SR 3D Builder 0.5.6.1 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:55:49 GMT

Hi everybody
I'm proud to announce my latest release of the application with some great new
functionality.
Here is the list of what's new:

Added
- The ability to switch between standard user interface with free rotation, and
a more common user
  interface having separate X and Y rotation axis and a fixed (not selection
dependant) rotation centre
  (see preference dialog box for switching)
- Fixed length flex parts (Flex Axle, Tubes and Ribbed Hoses)

Fixed
- Problem when adding a rack while having a Technic Gear 24 Tooth Clutch in your
model
- Axle misalignement while connecting to angled connectors parts
- Hidden (wrong) connection detection among gears in specific positions
- Some bugs in hinges movements when parallel quad were sharing 2 rotation
points (nodes)
- A bug was preventing correct import of .DAT files (MLCad file format) when
having submodels

Changed
- Group management has been totally rewritten. Now support:
   o Hierarchyc groups
   o Layered groups
   o Hide/Show groups

and here is a video (a bit longer than usual, but it worth):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLJw4u1xvNM

enjoy and feedback
and please, some little contribution for my hard work  :col:

Sergio