 CAD / 1741
Re: Riot Control Vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 05:48:48 GMT

Duane Hess wrote:

Here's a descriptive excerpt from the storyline that I'm writing to go along
with my creations:
Really cool stuff! I liked it very much and built it immediatly for my
own Anti-Pirate Squad.

"Developed during the Blight of 2369 for use in quelling riots at the
Emergency Ration Distribution Center, the sight of a riot control vehicle
had been known to cause a riot just from bystanders fleeing the scene upon
its arrival. The officer operating the vehicle is authorized to use as much
force as he deems necessary to try to contain or control a disturbance. The
standard riot control vehicle, as in the one Office Jenkins was operating,
is equipped with twin concussion cannons on top and dual tear gas tanks,
which vent on the sides of the vehicle. Other versions have been fitted
with full protective armor and ram bumpers. "
Very nuce story. I wish to be able create such...

I have to be honest and give credit though.
I found the design at http://www.mediacash.com/lego/creations/
and just made a lot of mods.
I have been on this site few times. Really good site, but not updated
for about a year...

Gintaras