 CAD / 1740
    Re: Debris Removal Truck —Todd Lehman
   (...) Dang, that sure is cool! And I could *feel* the smile come over my face as the last parts were drawn on my screen and I "got it." Hey, another cool thing! The next morning you awaken to the sound of this machine, now you can dash outside with (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Debris Removal Truck —Duane Hess
   (...) My wife tells me that I have a sickness. I have the ability to look at everyday objects and build them with LEGOs. I do remember what the driver looked like, but I don't think it would be a very flattering minifig. Also my truck is a lot (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)