 CAD / 1749
Re: Debris Removal Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 21:01:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat, Duane Hess writes:
I have just recently moved into a new subdivision where houses are still
being constructed. I awoke one morning and heard the sound of a truck
outside.  It turned out that it was one similar to this design that is used
for removing construction debris the site. I just had to build it. It was
the coolest thing I have seen in quite a while.

Dang, that sure is cool!  And I could *feel* the smile come over my face as
the last parts were drawn on my screen and I "got it."

Hey, another cool thing!  The next morning you awaken to the sound of
this machine, now you can dash outside with a pocket full of minifig parts
and ask the machine's operator how (s)he wants to be represented...?

--Todd

My wife tells me that I have a sickness. I have the ability to look at
everyday objects and build them with LEGOs.

I do remember what the driver looked like, but I don't think it would be
a very flattering minifig. Also my truck is a lot sleeker than his. There
has to be something said for the imagination.

Play well!

Duane