 CAD / 17378
  Re: LDraw and LEGO World

Hi Kevin, Jetro and Philo (and others), What exiting news that you are visiting! I too will be there and like every year be presenting LDraw and related software to the public. I will be there 3 days (Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th October) and do LDraw (...) (14 years ago, 28-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw and LEGO World

(...) Too bad Jaco :( I'll be there only from monday 25th... I would have loved to meet you! Philo (14 years ago, 28-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw and LEGO World

(...) Too bad indeed. Maybe next time? (14 years ago, 29-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad)