 CAD / 17318
  Re: Advanced minifig animations

(...) Hi there, You could try experimenting with Unity3D. This is a free download. It looks like the Unity suite of tools was used to create the online game Lego game "The Quest for R2-D2" (URL) are some tutorials on how to create characters with (...) (14 years ago, 15-Aug-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Advanced minifig animations

(...) Thanks for the awesome set of links!! Saves me a ton of work! I will have to see how well they integrate with LDraw generated models. Mike (14 years ago, 16-Aug-10, to lugnet.cad)